TRVLR-SKYSONG UAD X4 Audio & Live Vocal SystemRegular price$9,999.00 Sale price
The TRVLR-EPIC is a powerful playback and tuning system, featuring industry-leading interfaces and switchers from iConnectivity, Universal Audio, and Radial as well as our own modular power supply, ZERO-G rack system, and premium cabling.
Our ZERO-G 1637 rack houses an iConnectivity PlayAudio12, a pair of UAD Apollo x4 interfaces, and a Radial Backtrack switcher to seamlessly switch between the Apollo interfaces. 10 channels of redundant playback and 4 channels of redundant signal processing give you tons of options for your live show with the confidence of rock solid redundant playback system boasting the latest hardware.
Designed around the iConnectivity PlayAudio12 and the UAD Apollo x4, this system features 12 redundant audio outputs and powerful onboard DSP from the UAD X4, allowing real-time, studio-quality signal processing for vocals and other live sources. Redundant connections to the PlayAudio12 ensure that your show will not be interrupted in the case of a computer or DAW failure. The failover detection circuit on the PlayAudio12 is connected to the Radial Backtracks so you never have to worry about manual switching of your interfaces.
All of our systems come with a complimentary 60 minute, one-on-one Zoom training session. This session is led by Ableton Certified Instructor and Savant Playback Ableton Training Team Leader, Chris Dilday. This is a hands-on course to get you familiar with your new system and is a great opportunity to learn and ask any questions you have about system configuration or how your new rack can take your show to the next level.
Audio and MIDI Hardware:
- 1x iConnectivity PlayAudio12
- 10x redundant XLR outputs (line level)
- 1x RTP MIDI I/O port
- Universal Audio Twin Duo - Heritage Edition
- 2x mic/line inputs
- 4x duplicated outputs (8 total once split)
- Includes Universal Audio’s Heritage software bundle
- 2x USB ports for redundant operation of the PlayAudio12
- 12x line level outputs (XLR connectors)
- 4x Vocal inputs wired to UAD Apollo’s line input
- 4x Vocal thru wired in parallel for dry signal output
- 2x Vocal outputs wired from UAD line output 1 and 2
- 1x Ethernet connector for PlayAudio12 RTP MIDI
- Locking PowerCon 100-240VAC universal mains input for compliant use anywhere in the world
- AC PowerCON Thru with 4 way Edison fanout for laptop power (120VAC only)
Rack and Case:
- Savant Playback ZERO-G 3RU Fly Rack
- Savant Playback Custom Panel
- Pelican 1637Air with custom foam
- Foam cutout under the rack for extra storage
- All internal cabling is hand-built using high quality Rapco cabling
- 2x DJ TechTools USB-C cables for the PlayAudio12s (red and blue variants)
- 2x Belkin 0.8 meter TB3 cable for the UAD Apollo X4
- Savant AC 120VAC mains AC input cable