The ZERO-G 3RU fly rack is the most versatile fly rack on the market today. The combination of numerous chassis mounting options and adjustable 1U, 2U, and 3U rail options allows you to mount any combination of gear you could need on your gigs.
Chassis mounting for industry standard gear, including iConnectivity and Universal Audio Apollo interfaces, saves weight and minimizes clutter, making field service quick and easy. The ZERO-G 3RU integrates easily with the rest of our ZERO-G line to provide versatile, secure mounting and in many cases eliminate the need to mount gear on rack rails.
From rehearsals down the street to gigs around the world, ZERO-G scales with you, providing the perfect platform for your dream system. We hope you enjoy ZERO-G.
Chassis and Case:
- 3RU carry-on compatible fly rack
- Constructed with 2.5mm thick 5052 aluminum
- Black powder coated chassis and lid
- Pelican 1535AIR with custom PE foam
- Room for two laptops under the rack
- Individually adjustable rack rails - 1, 2 or 3RU
- iConnectivity chassis mounting holes
- UAD Apollo chassis mount holes
- Radial BackTrack chassis mount holes
- 5 Savant DC PSU mounting positions
- Custom standoff to prevent interface spinning (Tony Hawks)
- Rack Weight: 4.5lbs
- Rack Height (Base to Lid): 143.75mm
- Rack Depth: 262mm
- Rack Width: 485mm
- Total Weight w/ Pelican Air 1535: 14.0lbs
- Pelican Dimensions: 21.96” x 13.97” x 8.98”
2x 3RU Rack Rails - rear mounted
2x 3RU Rack Rails - front mounted
2x Grommets for Thunderbolt 3 cable pass thru in the lid
4x Tony Hawks (anti-spin standoff for iConnectivity interfaces)
4x M3 Screws for standoffs
4x Stainless steel thumb screws for easy removal of the lid
2x iConnectivity 1/4-20 bolts
1x UAD Riser & Screw Kit to replace factory UAD feet
Check out our additional rack rail options here
Lifetime Warranty on manufacturing and craftsmanship.
Ships with Pelican 1535 Air & Custom Foam for ZERO-G Racks