TRVLR-BRIONE Audio & Live Vocal Playback SystemRegular price$8,199.00 Sale price
The TRVLR-BRIONE is our flagship playback and tuning system, featuring industry-leading interfaces from iConnectivity and Universal Audio, as well as our own modular power supply, ZERO-G rack system, and premium cabling.
Our carry-on compatible 1535R rack allows you to keep the system close to you at all times. Our exclusive chassis mount rack design saves weight and minimizes clutter within the rack. Additionally, the rear panel and lid can be removed quickly and without disturbing the DC or AC wiring, allowing for easy maintenance or additions in the field. Designed around the iConnectivity PlayAudio12 and the UAD Apollo Twin, this system features 20 redundant audio outputs and powerful onboard DSP from the Twin, allowing real-time, studio-quality signal processing for vocals and other live sources.
BRIONE’s signal routing is head and shoulders above other racks available today. We have taken every precaution possible to design and engineer the most bulletproof show control system for audio and real time vocal processing imaginable, all while taking advantage of an SVK multi-pin output. The SVK connector enables quick setup and teardown, carrying the same signal as 28 individually patched XLR cables.
In addition to the SVK multi-pin option, your outputs are safe from cable failure thanks to industry leading custom wiring, splitting the signal from the UAD Outputs so that they not only go to the rear panel via male XLR but also to the 85 Pin Multi Pin. The PlayAudio12 also has 1/2/3/4 split to allow for even more flexibility in the event that you have to send duplicate signals or if you have a multi-pin cable failure.
All of our systems come with a complimentary 60 minute, one-on-one Zoom training session. This session is led by Ableton Certified Instructor and Savant Playback Ableton Training Team Leader, Chris Dilday. This is a hands-on course to get you familiar with your new system and is a great opportunity to learn and ask any questions you have about system configuration or how your new rack can take your show to the next level.
Audio and MIDI Hardware:
- 2x iConnectivity PlayAudio12
- 20x redundant XLR outputs (line level)
- 2x RTP MIDI I/O ports
- Includes our Locking DC Cable Mod on both units
- Universal Audio Twin Duo - Heritage Edition
- 2x mic/line inputs
- 4x duplicated outputs (8 total once split)
- Includes Universal Audio’s Heritage software bundle
- 2x USB ports for each PlayAudio12 for redundant operation
- 85 Pin SVK multi pin output
- 2x Vocal inputs wired to UAD Apollo’s line input
- 2x Vocal thru wired in parallel for dry signal output
- 4x Vocal outputs wired from UAD line output 1/2/3/4
- UAD outs 1/2/3/4 are split to both the rear panel and the multi pin output
- 2x Neutrik PA12-RTP ethernet connectors
- Locking PowerCon 100-240VAC universal mains input for compliant use anywhere in the world
- AC power thru variant with 4 way Edison fanout for laptop power (120VAC only)
Rack and Case:
- Savant Playback ZERO-G 1535R Fly Rack
- Savant Playback panel custom built for the TRVLR-BRIONE
- Pelican 1535 Air with custom foam
- Foam cutout under the rack for extra storage
- All internal cabling is hand-built using high quality Rapco cabling
- 28 channel SVK85 fanout
- 4x DJ TechTools USB-C cables for the PlayAudio12s (red and blue variants)
- Belkin 0.8 meter TB3 cable for the UAD Apollo
- Savant AC 120VAC mains AC input cable