ZERO-G NANO Hi-TopRegular price$299.00 Sale price
Engineered to be the most compact fly rack available, the NANO Rack allows you to simplify things a bit. A built-in rear panel makes this rack a DIY builder’s dream. Combine the NANO with our BKPK or HEX brackets and you have a backpack sized powerhouse ready for any show.
The ZERO-G NANO features a shorter lip for easy access to the front panel of your gear. Need a built-in D-Series connector or want to create a clean look by hiding your cabling? Our ZERO-G NANO features a larger front lip, cleaning up the look of your rack and providing an additional front-facing D-Series connector for easy access to USB, networking, audio signals, or any other options you can dream up.
Chassis and Case:
- Constructed with 2.5mm thick 5052 aluminum
- Black powder coated chassis and lid
- Pelican 1535AIR with custom PE foam
- iConnectivity chassis mounting holes
- Rack Weight: 1.5lbs
- Rack Height (Base to Lid): 95mm
- Rack Depth: 262mm
- Rack Width: 238mm
- Total Weight w/ Pelican Air 1535: 11.0lbs
- Pelican Dimensions: 21.96” x 13.97” x 8.98”
- 4x Stainless steel thumb screws for easy removal of the lid
- 1x iConnectivity 1/4-20 bolt
Lifetime warranty on manufacturing and craftsmanship.