UAD & iConnectivity I/O PanelRegular price$799.00 Sale price
Designed with all the I/O you need to use iConnectivity PlayAudio12 and mioXM interfaces with a Universal Audio Apollo Solo, Twin, X4, X6, and X8, the UAD & iConnectivity I/O panel makes connecting your interfaces a breeze. Rear-mounted Neutrik connectors ensure years of uninterrupted operation and quick swaps if you need to modify your I/O configuration down the line. The 14” cables throughout support a variety of racks and configurations.
The panel features a parallel dry signal thru on the two UAD XLR inputs in addition to the standard interface I/O. The dry thru you to split the incoming signal for a clean unaffected signal, allowing for redundancy in the event of an interface failure or sending a duplicate signal for recording.
Available in multiple variants to match your exact needs.
- 16 Hole Savant 5052 aluminum panel
- Laser cut w/ black powder coated finish and laser marked text
- Locking Neutrik PowerCon input
- Locking Neutrik PowerCon AC thru
- 2x USB connectors for primary and secondary computers
- 10x Line output cables with encapsulated rear strain relief (TRS to male XLR PA12 outs)
- 2x Input cables (UAD inputs)
- 2x Parallel thru splits (dry signal) from the UAD line inputs
- 2x Line output cables (UAD L&R)
- 3x MIDI input cables
- 3x MIDI output cables
- 2x Ethernet connectors for PlayAudio12 and mioXM RTP MIDI ports
- 1x USB connector for mioXM host
- Locking Neutrik crimps for all PowerCon connections for easy service and road ready ruggedness.
- Neutrik connectors with MFD mounting plates
- The fixing plate with M3 thread offers efficient and easy mounting of all D-sized chassis connectors by M3 screws with no nuts to lose inside the rack.