Universal Audio Autotune I/O PanelRegular price$449.00 Sale price
Updated for 2023
Designed to work with the Universal Audio Apollo Solo, Twin, X4, X6, and X8, the Universal Audio Autotune I/O panel makes connecting your UAD interfaces a breeze. The parallel Dry Signal Thru feature allows you to split the incoming signal for a clean unaffected signal. Thru ports can be used for redundancy in the event of an interface failure or to send a duplicate signal for recording. Available in multiple variants to match your exact needs.
- 16 Hole Savant 5052 aluminum panel
- Laser cut w/ black powder coated finish and laser marked text
- 45mm rear cable management flange
- Locking Neutrik PowerCon input
- Locking Neutrik PowerCon AC thru
- 4x Line input cables (female XLR to TRS)
- 4x Parallel thru splits (dry signal)
- 2x Parallel thru splits (dry signal)
- 2x Line output cables (UAD L&R)
- 4x Line output cables (UAD 1/2/3/4)
- Locking Neutrik crimps for all PowerCon connections for easy service and road ready ruggedness.
- Neutrik connectors with MFD mounting plates
- The fixing plate with M3 thread offers efficient and easy mounting of all D-sized chassis connectors by M3 screws with no nuts to lose inside the rack.