- 2x iConnectivity PlayAudio12 Redundant Audio and Midi Interfaces
- 20 Redundant XLR outputs( Line Level Output )
- 8 Outputs ( MULT ) for UAD Apollo
- 2x RTP Outputs on Rear panel from each PlayAudio12
- UAD Twin Heritage Edition for Live Real time Vocal Processing
- 100-240VAC Input for Global Power Compliant usage
- ZERO-G 1535R Fly Rack
- Pelican 1535 Air with foam cutout under the rack for extra storage
- 85 Pin SVK Multi Pin Output
- 28 Channel SVK85 Fanout
- Locking PowerCon input on rear panel AC Mains Input
- 2 Vocal Inputs wired to UAD Interface Line Input
- 2 Vocal Thru wired in parallel for Dry Signal output
- 4 Vocal Outputs wired from UAD Line Output 1/2/3/4
- UAD Outs 1/2/3/4 are split to rear panel and also the Multi Pin
- Real Time Hardware Monitoring for Vocal Processing
- 4x DJ TechTools USBC Cables included (Red and Blue Variants)
- Belkin 0.8 Meter TB3 Cable for the UAD data cable
- Savant AC 120VAC Mains AC Input Cable
- Pelican Air Tag Holder
- Apple Air Tag for Tracking System
- Locking DC Cable mod for the PlayAudio12
- AC Power Thru Variant with 4 way Edison fanout for laptop power (120VAC Only)
All of our systems come with a complimentary one on one 60 Minute Zoom training session. This session is led by Ableton Certified Instructor and Savant Playback Ableton Training Team Leader, Chris Dilday. This is a hands on course to get you familiar with your new system and is a great opportunity to learn and ask questions pertinent to your systems configuration.
Our Carry On compatible 1535R rack allows you to keep the system close to you at all times. Designed around the iConnectivity PlayAudio12, and the UAD Apollo Twin this system allows the user to have 20 Redundant Audio Outputs while also using the onboard DSP the Universal Audio Interface provides.
We have taken every precaution possible to design and engineer the most bullet proof show control system for audio and real time vocal processing imaginable. We have split the signal from the UAD Outputs so that they not only go to the rear panel via Male XLR but also to the 85 Pin Multi Pin. The PlayAudio12 also has 1/2/3/4 split to allow for even more flexibility in the event that you have to send duplicate signals or if you have a multi pin cable failure.
We packed this full of only what you needed and nothing else. The rear panel can be removed quickly and without disturbing the DC or AC wiring. This rack was made to help techs stay calm and keep your gear safe and by your side. Enjoy. Brione.
- This system architecture can run UAD Console and UA MIDI Control for total control and automation of all UAD plug ins and Console Parameters.
- UAD Console Runs independently from your DAW so you can choose a higher sample rate such as 96K for your vocals and offload that DSP to the UAD.